In 2001 Dollmar obtained the EN ISO 9001:2000, certification which was renewed in 2003, 2006.
In 2008 Dollmar obtained the new UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification that was renewed in 2012, 2015 and again in 2018 and 2021 and attested the following activities:
- commercialization of solvents and thinners for industry
- production and sale of special protections, unfinished articles and detergents in the aqueous phase
- research and development of chemical products for surface treatment and technical assistance
The regulations for the ISO 9000 series were produced by ISO (International Organization for standardization) in order to define international requisites for Quality Management Systems.The Quality System of an Organization is the totality of the organizational structures, responsibilities, procedures, processes and resources used to realize and manage Quality.
TheISO 9001:2015 places a Management System at the centre of this realization:
- the client and his complete satisfaction
- the vision of the firm as a totality of processes in close relation with each other and finalized at supplying products which constantly live up to the prefixed requisites
- the importance of continual striving to better the services
- the knowledge, management and monitoring of the processes
- the ability to involve human resources
- the centrality of the role of the firm’s Top Management.
ISO 9001 – 2015 Certification>>> Download Certification