Always striving to live up to their motto “Chemistry and Responsibility”, Dollmar has obtained certifications of quality since 1996. In 2001 the firm obtained the EN ISO 9001:2000 certification later constantly renewed in 2003, 2006 and 2008, obtaining the new EN ISO 9001:2008 certification that was further renewed with success in 2012, 2015, 2018 and 2021 commuted into the new EN ISO 9001:2015 and certifies the following activities:
- marketing of solvents and thinners for industrial sector
- production and sale of protective coatings, semi-finished products and detergents in the aqueous solution
- research and development of chemicals for surface treatments sector and technical support
Dollmar’s commitment shows itself further in its joining to important initiatives and voluntary protocols.
- The Responsible Care Program – an international program for the continued prevention and improvement of health and safety and safeguarding of the environment
- ESAD – European Single Assessment Document
In 2001 the company obtained their first EN ISO 9001:2000 certification which was renewed in 2003, 2006. In 2008 obtained the new EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, renewed in 2012 and 2015. In 2018 and again in 2021 Dollmar obtained the newest EN ISO 9001:2015.
Dollmar adheres to Responsible Care, a voluntary Program of the worldwide Industrial Chemical sector based on the realization of principles and behaviours regarding the Safety and Health of Employees and the Protection of the Environment.iiii