Always striving to live up to their motto “Chemistry and Responsibility”, Dollmar has obtained certifications of quality since 1996. In 2001 the firm obtained the EN ISO 9001:2000 certification later constantly renewed in 2003, 2006 and 2008, obtaining the new EN ISO 9001:2008 certification that was further renewed with success in 2012, 2015 and in 2018 commuted into the new EN ISO 9001:2015 and certifies the following activities:
- marketing of solvents and thinners for industrial sector
- production and sale of protective coatings, semi-finished products and detergents in the aqueous solution
- research and development of chemicals for surface treatments sector and technical support
Dollmar’s commitment shows itself further in its joining to important initiatives and voluntary protocols.
- The Responsible Care Program – an international program for the continued prevention and improvement of health and safety and safeguarding of the environment
- ESAD – European Single Assessment Document
In 2001 the company obtained their first EN ISO 9001:2000 certification which was renewed in 2003, 2006. In 2008 obtained the new EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, renewed in 2012 and 2015. In 2018, Dollmar obtained the newest EN ISO 9001:2015.
Dollmar adheres to Responsible Care, a voluntary Program of the worldwide Industrial Chemical sector based on the realization of principles and behaviours regarding the Safety and Health of Employees and the Protection of the Environment.
Dollmar adheres to ESAD 2013 – European Single Assessment Document.