With the awareness that a company, besides the quality of its marketed products, is evaluated also through its capacity to comply with the absolute ethical values that are anyway codified in laws and regulations, with the adoption of an own Code of Ethics, DOLLMAR S.P.A. has intended to:
- Define and explicate values and principles that shape the personal activity and the rapport with corporate bodies, personnel and in general those who cooperate with the company or have rapport with it, i.e. collaborators, suppliers, institutions and general third parties;
- Formalize its own commitment to behave with integrity, loyalty and honesty;
- Indicate the collaborators the principles of conduct, the values and the responsibilities, for which it is required the strict respect in order to complete its own activity.
Moreover, the company intends to inspire the behaviours to the integrity, value that has not exclusively moral value, but also assumes fundamental importance guaranteeing the same business continuity of action in accordance with the dispositions of the Legislative Decree 231/01.
To this purpose, DOLLMAR S.P.A.:
- Adopts with transparency and respects the behavioural models inspired to autonomy, moral integrity and professional rigour developing coherent actions;
- Observes the applicable regulations at community, national, regional and local level;
- Respects the legitimate interests of customers, suppliers, personnel and third-party collaborators;
- Complies with the principles contained in this Code of Ethics.